Family Foundations Namibia
Family Foundation International is a worldwide organisation and is working alongside thousands of local churches to help restore God’s original design and value systems to His people in the areas of blessing, relationships, marriage, family, finances and purpose.
FFI provides seminars and other tools in over 40 nations around the world. Pastor Craig Hill, founder of Family Foundations, is an anointed Bible teacher who has authored a number of books. The Ancient Paths is Craig’s most popular book and the basis for the ministry’s seminar series, The Ancient Paths Seminars. The Ancient Paths Seminars are a process that leads to an experience where participants’ lives are greatly impacted and transformed.
Family Foundations International – Namibia is a non-profit organisation. The Namibian team consists of dedicated Training Coordinators as well as various Coordinators and Facilitator teams.
The vision of FFI-Namibia is to reach Communities in Namibia with the love and healing of God the Father and to see families restored and living in the fullness of God’s blessing. The Namibian FFI team has set its goal to equip as many as needed churches and communities with the ‘tools” provided by the ministry. FFI-Namibia operates as an autonomous organisation but under the direction; leadership and authority of Family Foundations International.
Family Foundations International Vision and Mission
- Transforming Families / Blessing Generations
- We want to see: Individuals, families and communities transformed by God’s culture of blessing, empowered to fulfill their destiny in a love relationship with the Father.
- To proclaim God’s Ancient Paths (Jeremiah 6:16) (eternal patterns, principles & structures for living)
- To cooperate with the Holy Spirit in conveying truth to each heart (John 5:19)
- To promote and defend God’s plan for marriage and family
- To facilitate life-changing experiences with God. (John 8:32)
- To provide tools that help equip the Body of Messiah to deliver to the Father His inheritance in the saints. (Eph 1:18)